Douglas A. Lee
Douglas A. Lee II was born and raised in New Orleans, Louisiana. He attended the University of Louisiana at Lafayette where he studied Criminal Justice, English and Psychology. Thereafter, Douglas attended Southern University Law Center.
Throughout law school, Douglas dedicated himself to public service and pro bono assignments by working and advocating for the Southern University Juvenile Clinic.
After Graduating Law School, Douglas began his legal career focusing on the oil and gas industry, specifically reviewing title and rendering title opinions. Douglas also focused on and specialized in Successions and Estate Planning. Douglas takes pride in treating every client like family and strives to give the best representation possible for every client.
Douglas is a member of the Louisiana Bar Association. He resides in Lafayette, Louisiana with his wife, Kristy Lee.
- Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — plaintiff
- Personal Injury — plaintiff
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death Law
- Estate Planning
- Social Security
- Title Opinions
- Property Sales and Exchanges
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana
- Southern University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- J.D. - 2012
- University of Louisiana, Lafayette
- B.S. - 2007